Money and Taxes Law Library
The following collections of legal decisions, briefs, articles, and
treatises are gathered from various sources. Corrections and additions are
Legend: If more than one file format available, click on the button to get
the indicated file format:
HTML | Text | Zipped WP | Adobe PDF | RTF | MS
Word | Image
- Taxation Topic Page - Family Guardian Fellowship
- Forms/Pubs Page, Section 1.11.3: Taxes - SEDM
- Federal and State Tax Withholding Options for Private Employers, Form #09.001 -Family Guardian
- The Great IRS Hoax, Form #11.302 -Family Guardian
- The Galileo Paradigm, Form #11.303 -Adele Weiss
- Money, Banking, and Credit Topic Page - Family Guardian Fellowship
- Forms/Pubs Page, Section 1.11.5: Money - SEDM
- The Money Scam, Form #05.041 -SEDM
- Money and
Civilization, Alexander del Mar, 1867. Early classic
- History of
Monetary Systems, Alexander del Mar, 1895. Early
- History of
Money in America, Alexander del Mar, 1899. Early
Law of Money, William Brough, 1896. Early classic
- Gold and
Silver Coinage under the Constitution, U.S.
Tender: A Study in English and American Monetary History,
S.P. Breckinridge, 1903.
- The First
and Second Banks of the United States, John Thom
Holdsworth, Davis Dewey, 1910.
Banking Before the Civil War, Davis Dewey; The
Safety Fund Banking System in New York: 1829-1866,
Robert Paddock, 1910.
Legal Reform| Home | Constitution Society