This site aims to provide everything one needs to accurately decide:
- What applicable constitutions require those in government to do or not do.
- What is or is not constitutional at both state and federal levels.
- Precisely under what circumstances constitutional rights can be voluntarily surrendered by the human beings protected by it.
- The limitations, if any, that geography places on the protections of the constitution, statutory codes, the common law, and natural law.
- When and how the protections of the common law or natural law are surrendered or need not be recognized or enforced by a specific court.
- The relationship of absolutely owned private property to constitutional rights.
- When and how absolutely owned private property protected by the Bill of Rights can lawfully be converted to public property in which the government shares a qualified property interest (moiety), a usufruct, or any degree of lawful CIVIL control.
The last two items above are further discussed in:
It is therefore for constitutional decision support so that human beings will know how to invoke its protections in a judicial and legal setting in all their interactions with their regional governments. You can’t love freedom without loving to learn and know and enforce the constitution.
The Constitution Society is a private non-profit organization dedicated to research and public education on the principles of constitutional republican government. It publishes documentation, engages in litigation, and organizes local citizens groups to work for reform.
People of all races, genders, political beliefs, sexual orientations, and nearly all religions are welcome here. All are treated equally under REAL “law”. Anyone seeking government civil services, benefits, property, special or civil status, exemptions, privileges, or special treatment must individually and lawfully consent to a franchise and give up their inalienable constitutional rights AND EQUALITY in the process. The rights and equality given up are the “cost” of procuring the “benefit” or property from the government, in fact. Nothing in life is truly “free”. Anyone who claims otherwise is a thief who wants to use the government as a means to STEAL on his or her behalf. All just rights spring from responsibilities/obligations under the laws of a higher power. If that higher power is God, you can be truly and objectively free. If it is government, you are guaranteed to be a slave because they can lawfully set the cost of their property as high as they want as a Merchant under the U.C.C. If you want it really bad from people with a monopoly, then you will get it REALLY bad. Bend over. There are NO constitutional limits on the price they can charge for their services or property. Those who want no responsibilities can have no real/PRIVATE rights. Obligations and rights are two sides of the same coin.
This organization was founded in response to the growing concern that noncompliance with the Constitution for the United States of America and most state constitutions is creating a crisis of legitimacy that threatens freedom and civil rights. Although the focus here is on government in the United States, coverage also includes the rest of the world, and private as well as public organizations. We maintain that the principles of constitutional republicanism are universal, and applicable to all nations, although not well understood or upheld by most. We also examine the related principles of federalism and nomocracy, the rule of law, of nomology, the science of law, and show how those principles are applicable to solving the fundamental problem of avoiding excessive or unbalanced concentrations of power.
We have a
collection that should be of interest to anyone seeking guidance on constitutional interpretation.
To learn the Basics, we feature the follow resources on our site, also available from the Education menu above:
|Basic Principles||Liberty Library of Constitutional Classics|
|Founding Documents||Rights, Powers and Duties|
|Unity and Federalism||Constitutional Defense|
|Jurisdiction and Due Process||Selection & Removal|
1. Local Search Engines-Looking for something in particular?
2. Constitutional Examinations-Want to test your knowledge?(but they are at a very early stage of development, so don’t expect too much for a while).
3. What you can do to help-(Includes instructions for donors. If you don’t follow the directions, we may not get it.)
Don’t be a Free Rider! If you benefited from your visit, donate your fair share to keeping this site going. Just because it’s free to you doesn’t mean it doesn’t cost someone to make it available to you. No amount is too small. Can you spare a dollar? Then send it! There’s plenty of money for violating the Constitution, precious little for defending it.